Last updated 19 June 2006
Terms and Conditions for use of the TCF Info website
1. TCF Info is managed by BEP Financial Systems from the United Kingdom and complies with English law. The information contained within this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person, company or other organization or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. In entering our site you as a user ('You') are accepting our terms and conditions.
2. Using TCF Info
3. The guides, tips and tools on this website have been created following market research to assist intermediaries to understand their obligations arising under the FSA’s TCF initiative. Whilst TCF Info has made every reasonable effort to check the accuracy of the material – and will make every reasonable effort to keep it updated - TCF Info cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission in the material, nor for any breach of FCA or other regulations that may result from use of or reference to this material by you. TCF Info recommends that You check the detailed regulations with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other regulatory bodies relevant to your business. For more detail read the section ‘Disclaimer’ below.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
5. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting via this website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, likely to give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any law. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order lawfully requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on this website.
6. Information collected by us is used for internal review to:
7. Information collected is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes unless You have expressly chosen to take part in a survey the results of which You have agreed may be used in this way.
8. Linking to TCF Info
10. We do not warrant or represent that the functions contained in the material available on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
11. In no event will We be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of www.tcfinfo.co.uk, or reliance on its content.
12. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst We strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
13. The TCF Info website is not a substitute for interpreting the FSA Conduct of Business Regulations or any other regulations to which You may be bound and we recommend that You check the regulations for your particular circumstances with the FSA and any other relevant regulatory body.
15. Governing law
16. Links to external websites
17. Virus protection
Send a link to this page to a colleague